Have you ever woken up from a dream but only later to discover that you’re still in a dream? I get these dreams allot and sometimes , almost all the time its difficult to differentiate between the dream and reality. I've figured out though that if too many weird stuff is happening then I'm probably still in a dream :-)
Right now however I feel awakened. Who of you have seen the trilogy
“ The Matrix” In my top 5 by the way.
Now its that awake that I'm feeling right now. Almost as if I have been liberated from a life of control , influence and slavery. I no longer judge based on race or any form of prejudice. I don't let television decide for me what's good and what's not. I'm no slave to fashion and wanting to look cool. Brand name jeans and sneakers just because an ad made it look cool.
I'm free, I feel free and it feels AWESOME!
Most probably the biggest thing that's keeping our kids and young adults in the dark is the Television set you switch on everyday. Have you seen some of the kids shows lately? Have you heard of Project MK Ultra
One could easily this that Mass Mind Control is far fetched but if you have a look at Project MKULTRA you will see that its not so far fetched after all. The CIA have been working on something that just just this with the goal of Mass mind control through media, music and television. The program began in the early 1950s so just imagine how far this technology could have advanced till now. The whole reason why most people don't know about it is because they (the cia and illuminati) obviously dont want you to know about it.
Quoted below from Wikipedia are some of the goals they hoped to achieve with the project.
The Agency poured millions of dollars into studies examining methods of influencing and controlling the mind, and of enhancing their ability to extract information from resistant subjects during interrogation.
Some historians have asserted that creating a "Manchurian Candidate" subject through "mind control" techniques was a goal of MKULTRA and related CIA projects. Alfred McCoy has claimed that the CIA attempted to focus media attention on these sorts of "ridiculous" programs, so that the public would not look at the primary goal of the research, which was developing effective methods of torture and interrogation. Such authors cite as one example, the fact that the CIA's KUBARK interrogation manual refers to "studies at McGill University", and that most of the techniques recommended in KUBARK are exactly those that researcher Donald Ewen Cameron used on his test subjects (sensory deprivation, drugs, isolation, etc.).
One 1955 MKULTRA document gives an indication of the size and range of the effort; this document refers to the study of an assortment of mind-altering substances described as follows:
With the above information at hand I would think their worst enemy would be a free thinking mind. Someone that can think for themselves and make up their own mind.
- Substances which will promote illogical thinking and impulsiveness to the point where the recipient would be discredited in public.
- Substances which increase the efficiency of mentation and perception.
- Materials which will prevent or counteract the intoxicating effect of alcohol.
- Materials which will promote the intoxicating effect of alcohol.
- Materials which will produce the signs and symptoms of recognized diseases in a reversible way so that they may be used for malingering, etc.
- Materials which will render the induction of hypnosis easier or otherwise enhance its usefulness.
- Substances which will enhance the ability of individuals to withstand privation, torture and coercion during interrogation and so-called "brain-washing".
- Materials and physical methods which will produce amnesia for events preceding and during their use.
- Physical methods of producing shock and confusion over extended periods of time and capable of surreptitious use.
- Substances which produce physical disablement such as paralysis of the legs, acute anemia, etc.
- Substances which will produce "pure" euphoria with no subsequent let-down.
- Substances which alter personality structure in such a way that the tendency of the recipient to become dependent upon another person is enhanced.
- A material which will cause mental confusion of such a type that the individual under its influence will find it difficult to maintain a fabrication under questioning.
- Substances which will lower the ambition and general working efficiency of men when administered in undetectable amounts.
- Substances which promote weakness or distortion of the eyesight or hearing faculties, preferably without permanent effects.
- A knockout pill which can surreptitiously be administered in drinks, food, cigarettes, as an aerosol, etc., which will be safe to use, provide a maximum of amnesia, and be suitable for use by agent types on an ad hoc basis.
- A material which can be surreptitiously administered by the above routes and which in very small amounts will make it impossible for a person to perform physical activity.
I will end off with some pictures I've seen on TV and you be the judge whether you will willingly let your children watch this.
The first video is quite shocking in an insert from Family Guy with a blatant disrespect and attempt to discredit God. Look at an illuminati symbol on the left and on the right a book call “The God Delusion” . How they make it sounds as if being an atheist is cool or the in thing and at the end pretending to prove that there is no God.
Here we have an array of eyes on a Nickelodeon show. There are a few cases and show linking Nickelodeon to the Illuminati
Here an obvious All seeing eye in the show SouthPark