LightBlog

Up and coming Posts

Here Ive made a short list of future topics I'd like to discuss in as much detail as I can. I wish I had the time right now but unfortunately work and family keeps me very busy.

The facts and statements in all my posts should not be taken as absolute truth but I want you to read with an open mind and make up your own mind whether my posts has any substance. The least it should make you think and wonder that it really could be possible that all this is real and happening right now.
That the world is changing and something just doesn't feel right anymore.

In no particular order:
  • Trans humanism
  • Illuminati Symbols
  • Music Industry
  • Movie Industry
  • Hollywood
  • The Daijal /Antichrist
  • The Federal Reserve and the Banking system
  • Horus (The one eyed Antichrist)
  • Bloodlines
  • The Royal Family
  • Barack Obama and the pervious US Presidents
  • The New World Order (NWO)
  • The Bilderberg group
  • The trilateral group
  • World Energy Points and what the significance of this is
  • Mass Mind Control - Project MK Ultra and subliminal messaging
  • 9/11 Attacks and the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan
  • Micro chipping (is this real? Is this a real threat)
  • 2012
  • UFO's and the final threat to bring the world together to produce the NWO
  • Floride - Whats up with this?
Ive done allot of research and do indeed feel that there is truth to allot of these seemingly extreme topics. 
Some of the topics Ive listed I need to and would like to research further until I fully understand it myself. 

Feel free to comment with suggestions and topics you would like to add onto the list.



Cheers
Up and coming Posts Up and coming Posts Reviewed by The Funky Tech Guy on 2:11 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

LightBlog